Drop In $20
10 Class Punch Card $150
*4 Classes/Month $60
*8 Classes/Month $120
*Monthly membership program with automatic payments
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Friday: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Top Benefits of TRX® Suspension Class
- Born in the Navy SEALs TRX® Suspension Training is a bodyweight based exercise program performed with a TRX® Suspension Trainer – a very portable training tool, which allows you to perform hundreds of exercises by leveraging gravity and your body weight.
- All the TRX® exercises come in various modifications and are highly adaptable to any fitness level. Our TRX® instructor will offer modifications and adjustments during class to make sure everyone gets a safe and effective workout.
- TRX® Suspension Training is used by trainers, athletes and military everywhere and delivers a fast and effective total body workout building strength and endurance, improving mobility and balance.
- “TRX Training meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go, blurs the lines between training and play, strength and flexibility, and empowers you to be better at what you love” (TRX® Training website).
- Athena Warrior Fitness offers both 30 and 45 minute long TRX® classes that are easy to fit into your busy schedule at the lunch hour or after work. Your workout will be done before you know it!
Tips for TRX® Suspension Class
- Bring a water bottle and a towel to class.
- Avoid wearing minimalistic shoes – they easily slide through the TRX cradles and provide less support. Regular tennis/running shoes are the best especially if you’re new to TRX® suspension training.
- If you have sensitive skin, wearing weight lifting gloves may be beneficial.
- Come 10-15 minutes early for your first TRX® class so that our instructor can help you set up the equipment and go over TRX® terminology and positions.
- Let your instructor know if you have any injuries (past, recent or current) or other limitations so they can offer appropriate modifications to the exercises in class.
- All appointments and classes are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel prior to 24-hours in advance you will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled session.
- If you change your appointment from one trainer’s shift to another trainer’s shift within a 24-hour period, you will still be responsible for the first teacher’s fee.
- If you have not shown up within 20 minutes of your scheduled session time, you will be charged the full session fee. The trainer is not responsible to stay past 20 minutes if you have not called to say that you are coming.
- Trainer’s are subject to change due to scheduling or emergencies, and that if another teacher is made available, you are still responsible for keeping your appointment if it is within 24 hours of the session or class time. (If you have requested a certain teacher all efforts will be made to contact you, therefore please keep us updated on new phone numbers and contact info.)
- Athena Warrior Fitness is NOT responsible for a change in a teacher’s schedule, nor the trainer leaving the employ of Athena Warrior Fitness.
- All purchases made at Athena Warrior Fitness are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All packages expire automatically after 6 months from date of purchase. The introductory packages expire after 3 months from date of purchase.